[CASL-L] Edmodo Top 10 of 2012

IRENE KWIDZINSKI kwidz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 21 07:16:14 PST 2012

FYI

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Edmodo <announcements at edmodo.com>
To: kwidz at sbcglobal.net
Sent: Thu, December 20, 2012 9:01:49 PM
Subject: Top 10 of 2012

To view this email as a web page, go here.

December 20, 2012
Wishing you the best this holiday season.
As the year comes to an end, the Edmodo team would like to thank you for your
support and for making 2012 an incredible year!
Before we head into the holidays, let's take a look at what we've accomplished
together in 2012.

Top 10 Highlights of 2012
Cheers,
-The Edmodo Team

Extra credit: Make a New Year's Resolution! Help Your Students Become Good
Digital Citizens in 2013.

This email was sent by: Edmodo, Inc
60 East Third Ave, #390 San Mateo, CA 94401 US

We respect your right to privacy - view our policy

Manage Subscriptions | Update Profile | One-Click Unsubscribe