[CASL-L] Elementary Librarians - Resource for Studying the People and Ecology of the Sonoran Desert]

IRENE KWIDZINSKI kwidz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 4 11:40:18 PST 2012

FYI

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: "info at storytrail.com" <info at storytrail.com>
To: aaslforum at ala.org
Sent: Tue, January 3, 2012 9:14:48 PM
Subject: [aaslforum] Elementary Librarians - Resource for Studying the People
and Ecology of the Sonoran Desert]

Dear Elementary School Librarians,

David Loertscher and I collaborated to create a Book2Cloud for my picture book
entitled Sing Down the Rain. The site includes a VoiceThread of me reading
excerpts from the book as well as links to resources to support students and
educators in learning and teaching about the Sonoran Desert.

You can access it at:
https://sites.google.com/site/moreillonsingdowntherainb2c/home

David is offering librarians and teachers the opportunity to develop their own
versions of the site in order to participate in his Book2Cloud Challenge:
https://sites.google.com/site/moreillonsingdowntherainb2c/book2cloud-challenge

If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact David or me:
Book2CloudElementary at gmail.com or info at storytrail.com

Best,
Judi

Judi Moreillon, M.L.S., Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, School of Library and Information Studies
Texas Woman's University, Denton, TX

Author:
Collaborative Strategies for Teaching Reading Comprehension: Maximizing Your
Impact, Coteaching Reading Comprehension Strategies in Secondary School
Libraries: Maximizing Your Impact (in press), Sing Down the Rain, and Read to
Me/Vamos a leer

http://storytrail.com
info at storytrail.com