[CASL-L] CECA/CASL conference CEUs

Katherine Candido kcandido at att.net
Wed Jan 11 18:33:28 PST 2012

Hi Everyone,

   I've had a number of inquiries regarding CEUs for the CECA/CASL Conference
this past October, so I decided to post an update here on our listserv.  All
CEUs for preconference are available in Protraxx now.  All CEUs for conference
will be available in Protraxx by the end of this week.  Print certificates will
go in the mail to all who requested them sometime next week.  Thank you for your
patience!  Mother Nature is not allowed to cause extended power outages right
after conference ever again!

Kate

Kate Candido
CASL CEU Coordinator