[CASL-L] Nutmeg voting - electronic voting option for teens

Michelle Luhtala mluhtala at me.com
Tue Jan 17 17:03:31 PST 2012

Dear Nutmegers,

I created a little graphic to allow our students to vote electronically for
teen nutmeg books via our website <http://nchslibrary.info/>. I am sharing
the image here in case you wish to do the same. If you choose this option,
please send me your Google user name so I can share the results with you.
Regardless of how your students vote, each individual library will be
responsible for submitting its patrons' results though the Nutmeg
website<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/KPYNDFB>.

I attached the HTML embed code  and the image. I am not certain that the
image link will work. You might need to replace it with one generated in
your own web service, so I am including the image. I uploaded it to
Flickr<http://www.flickr.com/photos/27483160@N07/6690731619/>as well.

If this is helpful, feel free to disseminate this message as needed.

ML