[CASL-L] Are you currently enrolled in an online course in WebJunction CT?

Abery, Kris Kris.Abery at ct.gov
Thu Jan 19 07:54:37 PST 2012

A Message from our partners at WebJunction:

Are you currently enrolled in one or more self-paced online courses at WebJunction Connecticut that you have not yet completed?

Our winter migration project is moving forward on schedule. The systems upgrade to WebJunction's course catalog will impact any courses you do not complete by the end of January 2012. The upgrade will result in the loss of record of any incomplete courses. Records of all your completed courses will be retained, and you will still be able to print certificates for those.

To avoid losing any current course progress, please complete all enrolled courses by January 30, 2012. Any course still in your active My Courses list after that date will need to be re-added and restarted after the upgrade.
If you have any questions, please contact us at support at webjunction.org<mailto:support at webjunction.org>.

Kris Abery
Continuing Education Coordinator
Connecticut State Library