[CASL-L] Fw: [aaslforum] Fwd: School Library Petition at ALA Midwinter

IRENE KWIDZINSKI kwidz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 21 12:06:13 PST 2012

FYI

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Sara Kelly Johns <skjohns at gmail.com>
To: aaslforum at ala.org; SLMS-School Library Media <nyla-slms at lm.nyla-omc.org>;
nyline <nyline at listserv.nysed.gov>
Sent: Sat, January 21, 2012 11:29:47 AM
Subject: [aaslforum] Fwd: School Library Petition at ALA Midwinter

The petition has over 10,000 signatures and ALA is working hard to get awareness
out and mechanisms to make it easy. Please sign if you haven't already (it isn't
all that easy for a lot of people, a snap for others, but persistance wins).
AND, please send this out to family, friends and colleagues.

Thank you, Sara