[CASL-L] Library Circulation and cataloging systems

Paxton Berardy pberardy at eastgranby.k12.ct.us
Mon Jan 30 05:17:25 PST 2012

I am considering switching to another library ciruclation and cataloging
systems next year and am wondering people opinions.  I currrenlty use the
old follett system and have looked at destiny express which looks nice and
is very functional but the amount of money they want to convert and host
seems a bit much to me.  I also looked at OPALS which is a cheaper but not
as fully featured.  Does anyone else out there use opals?  Are there any
other low cost circ cataloging systems?  Ideally i would like it to be
remotely hosted.