[CASL-L] IPad management

Valerie DiLorenzo vdilorenzo.rumsey at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 08:32:20 PDT 2012

My library purchased 9 iPads. From what I've heard! management of them can
be time-consuming. I'll be ordering this cart soon and thought I'd share
details with all. It's about $1,000 cheaper than apple's cart and looks
better. I'll keep you informed. Spec sheet here:
 http://media.griffintechnology.com/downloads/multidock_datasheet.pdf

I'll be ordering the cart from PC Mall Gov
This cart charges and syncs iPads!!

Valerie DiLorenzo
School Librarian
Rumsey Hall School