[CASL-L] FREE eBook

IRENE KWIDZINSKI kwidz at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 3 08:45:45 PDT 2012

FYI

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Tracy Walker <tracy at simplek12.com>
To: kwidz at sbcglobal.net
Sent: Thu, May 31, 2012 8:28:51 AM
Subject: Change the way you share stories forever...

Untitled Document

Hey Teachers,

This eBook is FULL of incredible FREE tools you can use
in your classroom today for making stories come alive.

==> Grab your FREE ebook here...

AND we've included tools for ALL grade levels from
kindergarten to 12th grade. Use these webtools and your
students will have a blast creating stories they will be
proud to share.

PLUS we've included BONUS webtools for even more Digital
Storytelling options!

==> Digital Storytelling for all Grade Levels

    Inside The eBook You'll Discover...

- Creating 3-D digital storybooks in "Augmented Reality"!

- "Blabberizing" your pictures!  It will make any story more
exciting and interactive...

- Constructing fun interactive digital online posters and
collaborative class projects.

- A BONUS: 3 More FREE Digital Storytelling webtools

==> Get Instant Access Now!

    Teachers' Comments On Digital Storytelling

Real teachers, just like you, told us what they think...

"I enjoyed all of the webtools and instructions... I learned
about many new tools to use."
- Karen Henchy

"So many new resources to use for free!!!"
- Sherrie Davidson

"Great resources - a variety to choose from."
- Nancy Sherman

Enjoy!

Tracy Walker

P.S. Go Here To Get Your FREE Digital Storytelling eBook...
http://simplek12.com/tlc/m54stb/

InfoSource, 1300 City View Center, Oviedo, FL 32765, USA

If you would prefer not to receive further messages from this sender, please
Click Here and confirm your request.