[CASL-L] Important webinar 6/4, 8 p.m.

IRENE KWIDZINSKI kwidz at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 3 09:00:58 PDT 2012

Be the Change @ TL Virtual Café tomorrow nightPosted by joycevalenza on June
3rd, 2012
1
tweet
retweet
It’s been a great year for the TL Café!  Visit our archive to relive the
memories or catch up on the active.  But make sure you join us tomorrow night at
8 PM Eastern for the last Café of the school year.
Inspired by the forward-thinking Minnesota MEMO colleagues, it’s going to be
pretty fabulous andunconferency.
Be the Change You Want to See . . .

Moderated by: Shannon Miller. Featuring Doug Johnson, Dhaivyd Hilgendorf, Mary
Kunesh-Podein, and Gina Light
Participant Link
(Visit Be the Change for the live, linked Glogster version of the image below.)
Be the Change You Want to See in your Library Media Center. This is your chance
to be heard!
Tell us what support you need to make your media center the perfect learning
environment. Advocacy tools? Professional development opportunities? Access to
curriculum tools? Other resources?
Our panelists will introduce some charged questions. Your answers will be fed
into a bank from which action steps will be selected by the Minnesota
Educational Media Organization (MEMO). MEMO will share their program with other
state professional organizations so that it can be duplicated.
This project is the brainchild of MEMO President-elect Dhaivyd Hilgendorf,
@dhaivyd who will help host the event.
Pre-chat chatter at #memobtc and http://d279.us/btc
Should you need it, here’s an Elluminate Tutorial.