[CASL-L] RE: High School Book Fair

Cathy Andronik cathyandronik at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 6 06:35:16 PDT 2012

We've used Merritt, too.  We did a fair last year but not this year (staffing changes), and I would use them again if I decided to do another fair. At the high school level, the profit just isn't what it is in the lower grades, given the time and effort.  On the positive side regarding Merritt specifically, Scott is very accommodating and knowledgeable about books.

Cathy Andronik
Brien McMahon HS
Norwalk, CT