[CASL-L] SummerTeen SLJ online event - update!!

Cormier, Susan Susan.Cormier at ct.gov
Tue Jun 12 07:58:05 PDT 2012

Hi Everyone,
We had a great response to our survey and are going to host this event at two location, the Middletown and Willimantic Library Service Centers.   I hope to have registration information available in a few days, but I know that many of you are almost done with school for the year.  If you would like to be contacted at your personal e-mail address with registration info, just send it to me OFF LIST at
susan.cormier at ct.gov<mailto:susan.cormier at ct.gov>.

I'm repeating a description of the program and the link to the conference site below:
Be the first to find out about the hottest upcoming titles and trends for your young adult collection as some of the most popular YA authors talk about their books, their readers and why they write.
SummerTeen will bring together a blockbuster keynote with presentations on topics near and dear to the hearts of youth services and school librarians including the hottest genres and latest formats. Experience the excitement of the virtual exhibit floor with new offerings from publishers and sponsors, new book trailers, prizes and give-aways and much more.
http://www.thedigitalshift.com/events/summerteen/

This is your opportunity to attend a virtual conference and network with colleagues from both school and public libraries.  The conference is on August 9 from 10:30am to 5:30pm.
Hope to see you in August,
Susan

Susan Draper Cormier
Children's Services Consultant
Director, Willimantic Library Service Center
Connecticut State Library
1320 Main Street
Suite 25
Willimantic, CT 06226