[CASL-L] iCONN Changes

Sullivan, William F William.F.Sullivan at ct.gov
Thu Jun 28 04:55:50 PDT 2012

Due to state budget cuts affecting our FY 2013 budget, we regret that Books & Authors will no longer be available effective Sunday, July 1, 2012. Instead, we encourage you to visit our freely accessible readers advisory resources<http://www.cslib.org/iconnsitemap/staff/ReadersAdvisory.htm>.

Also due to state budget cuts, effective Friday, June 29, 2012 at 5:00 pm, all licensed cover images for books, DVDs and CDs, professional reviews, first chapters and excerpts, tables of content, summaries and authors notes (supplied by Bowker/Syndetics) will be eliminated from the statewide library catalog. To the extent possible, any cover images lost will be replaced using public domain sources.

We apologize in advance for any inconvenience.

William Sullivan, Administrator
iCONN - Connecticut's re-search engine www.iconn.org<http://www.iconn.org/> - www.twitter.com/iCONN<http://www.twitter.com/iCONN>
Connecticut State Library www.cslib.org<http://www.cslib.org/> - www.facebook.com/CtStateLibrary<http://www.facebook.com/CtStateLibrary>
786 South Main Street, Middletown, CT  06457
William.F.Sullivan at ct.gov<mailto:William.F.Sullivan at ct.gov>
p:  860-704-2230 or 888-256-1222 (toll-free in CT)
f:  860-704-2228