[CASL-L] iCONN's Women's History Month Web Page

Hansen, Eric A Eric.A.Hansen at ct.gov
Fri Mar 2 10:41:57 PST 2012

Cross-posted; please excuse duplication. Please forward as appropriate.
Everyone:
I am pleased to report that in celebration of Women's History Month, iCONN has assembled a web page with links to free resources from our database vendors EBSCO, Cengage Gale, and ProQuest, as well as resources available on the open Web.
There is a link to iCONN's Women's History Month web page from our landing pages and classic menus. Here is the direct link to our Women's History Month page:
http://www.cslib.org/iconnsitemap/staff/WomensHistoryMonth.aspx
We hope resources on the page will be useful to you and your patrons.

Eric Hansen
Electronic Resources Coordinator
iCONN.org
786 South Main Street