[CASL-L] Nutmeg Award Survey

Garofalo Lisa lgarofalo at ellingtonschools.net
Wed Mar 14 08:38:47 PDT 2012

Nutmeg Book Award Survey

The Nutmeg Book Award Steering Committee is trying to get an estimate of
how many copies of the nominated books are purchased by libraries across
the state. This data will help us determine the influence our state
award can have on book sales and this will be useful when we talk to
sponsors, publishers and authors.

Please take a couple minutes to complete the following survey. If you
work at two different schools or libraries, please fill out the survey
for each library.

Click on the following link to access the survey:  http://bit.ly/rQa1H5
<http://bit.ly/rQa1H5>

We hope to close the survey on April 5th.

Thank you!

Lisa Garofalo

lgarofalo at ellingtonschools.net <mailto:lgarofalo at ellingtonschools.net>

860-896-2339 x131