[CASL-L] Please Ask Your Senators to Sign Appropriations Letters Before Fri. Deadline

IRENE KWIDZINSKI kwidz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 20 07:22:01 PDT 2012

Please contact our senators.

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Sara Kelly Johns <skjohns at gmail.com>
To: aaslforum at ala.org; SLMS-School Library Media <nyla-slms at lm.nyla-omc.org>
Sent: Mon, March 19, 2012 6:38:49 PM
Subject: [aaslforum] Fwd: [alsc-l] Please Ask Your Senators to Sign
Appropriations Letters Before Fri. Deadline

These are important bills for school libraries. Please take the time to call
your Senators before Friday! Tha ALA Washington Office has a prompt for
contacting them about LSTA funding on its Take Action page:
http://capwiz.com/ala/home/ Both bills will make a difference for kids.

Thanks, Sara

There is still time.  If you have not called your Senator to request that they
add their signatures on the appropriations letters on the two library-related
bills, please do so in the next day or two.  See information below.  Every call
matters.    Many Thanks.... ALSC Legislation Committee....

--
Sara Kelly Johns, School Librarian
Lake Placid Middle/High School Library
johns at northnet.org
skjohns at gmail.com

"All knowledge is spendable currency, depending on the market"--Maya Angelou, I
Know Why the Caged Bird Sings