[CASL-L] Fw: Digest from Emerging Tech: Using Technology to Advance Your School Library Program at the edWeb

IRENE KWIDZINSKI kwidz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 29 11:59:24 PDT 2012

FYI

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: edWeb <message at edweb.net>
To: Irene Kwidzinski <kwidz at sbcglobal.net>
Sent: Wed, March 28, 2012 10:01:29 PM
Subject: Digest from Emerging Tech: Using Technology to Advance Your School
Library Program at the edWeb

Digest from Emerging Tech: Using Technology to Advance Your School Library
Program at the edWeb
This is a digest of activity from the community Emerging Tech: Using Technology
to Advance Your School Library Program.
 Upcoming Webinar 4/11: eContent Delivery
A new posting from Erin Pettus (Communications Coordinator, edWeb.net)

Join us for the next webinar!
eContent delivery (revisited): eBooks, eCollection, digital resources, &
eTextbooks
Wednesday, April 11th - 5PM Eastern Time

In This Session
In April 2011, almost 200 participants joined the edWeb.net Emerging Tech eBook
webinar. That session highlighted the diverging interests of publishers,
vendors, authors, librarians and educators to deliver eContent. The presentation
raised more questions than it answered. A year later, we will revisit those
questions and assess progress in meeting stakeholder needs.

To Participate in the Live Session
- Login at www.instantpresenter.com/edweb2 at the scheduled time.
- There is no pre-registration for this event.
- This webinar will be recorded and archived in this community for viewing at
anytime.

About the Presenter
Michelle Luhtala is the Head Librarian, at New Canaan High School in New Canaan,
CT.  She is the winner of the 2011 "I Love My Librarian" Award.

This program is sponsored by Follett Software Company.
To reply to the message, go to http://www.edweb.net/.59cd8485

Change your email notifications. You can receive individual notifications, a
daily digest, or stop all email notifications completely. Go to My Settings then
select 'Change My Email Notifications'.  Questions?  Contact support at edweb.net.