[CASL-L] Overdrive/BrainHive

Yvonne Robinson yrobinson at renbrook.org
Thu Nov 1 12:08:59 PDT 2012

Hi all,

We're thinking about purchasing eBooks from Overdrive and would love to hear from people who are already doing this. Wondering if you're happy/unhappy with Overdrive? How do you handle the authentication process (LDAP? School Library Manager? SIP?) Do you
have a separate Overdrive eBook link from your library catalog or are your records integrated into your existing catalog? We're an independent school, 400+ students, three-year-olds through ninth grade, using web-based Alexandria v5.5.9.

Also wondering if anyone has any experience with Brain Hive eBook Service?

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Yvonne
Renbrook School