[CASL-L] Pilot State Evaluations & Dr. Barzee

Palazzolo, Katrina kpalazzolo at windsorct.org
Mon Nov 5 07:13:09 PST 2012

Windsor is also a pilot district.  We are doing some work on this tomorrow.  At the elementary and middle level, I think we are going to attempt to tie some of our goals to the MAP test (Measures of Academic Progress) that we just started using in our district this year in grades K-8.  This battery of tests is aligned to the Common Core. It is computer adaptive.  And it appears that the data spawned from the Language Usage test - specifically the info on Writing, Research, etc - directly aligns with library media standards.  If anyone has any experience writing goals aligned to the MAP data, let me know. Would love to hear your experience. However, if we are blazing a new trail, we'll let you know how it goes when we are done.

Katrina Palazzolo
Technology Teacher Leader/Library media liaison
Windsor Public Schools