[CASL-L] FW: Homework Help During Hurrican Sandy Rebuild

Hansen, Eric A Eric.A.Hansen at ct.gov
Tue Nov 6 07:36:56 PST 2012

Cross-posted; please excuse duplication. Please forward as appropriate.

FYI, ProQuest is offering temporary access to its eLibrary resource to help out after Hurricane Sandy. Please direct questions to the original message author below.

Best to you all,

Eric Hansen
Electronic Resources Coordinator
iCONN.org