[CASL-L] Fw: [aaslforum] Free webinar: Introduction to 3D printing (Thurs 11/29, 12-1pm EST)

IRENE KWIDZINSKI kwidz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 27 07:32:06 PST 2012

FYI

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Kristin Fontichiaro <font at umich.edu>
To: Kristin Fontichiaro <font at umich.edu>
Cc: Sharona Ginsberg <sginsbe at umich.edu>
Sent: Mon, November 26, 2012 11:57:58 PM
Subject: [aaslforum] Free webinar: Introduction to 3D printing (Thurs 11/29,
12-1pm EST)

As we hear more and more about libraries as makerspaces, we hope you'll join us
for this webinar on the nuts and bolts of 3D printing this Thursday, November
29, from 12-1pm EST.

Webinar Description:Are you interested in 3D scanning and printing? Do you want
to learn more about these rapidly-developing technologies and how you can get
involved? This webinar will introduce the exciting ways in which 3D scanning and
printing are currently being used, and will give you tips and suggestions for
how to get your own operation started. The focus will be 3D printing in a
library setting, but all are welcome. Presented by Sharona Ginsberg, MSI
student, University of Michigan School of Information

Attendance is limited to 100 participants. To access the webinar, please use the
link below:
https://sas.elluminate.com/m.jnlp?sid=2009317&password=M.F6FA8E3064C2F56D6744A4581043B6

Best,
Kristin