[CASL-L] library configuration

Debbie chin chind at newmilfordps.org
Fri Nov 30 09:21:58 PST 2012

Hello,
I have recently been told that I will be getting computers in my
library. I can request as many as I think can fit.  Ultimately, I would
love to have 20-25 but it would mean a lot of reconfiguring of the
space.  I work in a primary school (prK-Grade 3). Does anyone at the
primary/elementary level have a computer lab located within their
library (not a separate space) that could share how your library is set
up to accomodate the computers without compromising the remainder of the
space (still allowing for enough shelving for books, a space for a
portable smartboard, a large space to accommodate large group
presentations, as well as a story corner?
Thank you.
Debbie Chin
LMS
John Pettibone School