[CASL-L] Dot Day Treasures! Free Printables by Peter, New Dot Club Website, & More!

IRENE KWIDZINSKI kwidz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 6 17:35:39 PDT 2012

FYI

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Peter H. Reynolds <fablenews at fablevisionlearning.com>
To: kwidz at sbcglobal.net
Sent: Thu, September 6, 2012 7:01:58 PM
Subject: Dot Day Treasures! Free Printables by Peter, New Dot Club Website, &
More!

Having trouble viewing this email? Click here.
You're receiving this email because of your interest in FableVision Learning.
Please confirm your continued interest in receiving email from us.

You may unsubscribe if you no longer wish to receive our emails.

In This Issue
New! The Dot Club Website
Free Dot Day Educator Handbook
Visit the Celebri-dots Gallery
Dot Day Special: 30% Off The Dot Interactive Edition
New Dot Day Posters by Peter H. Reynolds
Tune in to the Discovery Educator Network's Livestream With Peter
You're Invited: Global Kickoff for Dot Day in Boston
Inspire Others With Great Posters & T-shirts
Conferences & Events
Contact Us

We're only a
phone call away! Call 888-240-3734 or 781-320-3225 today.

Quick Links
International Dot Day Website

FableVision Learning Website

Online Store

Grants Website

Facebook Page

Twitter: FableLearn

Pinterest Page

The Live Wire Blog

News and Events

Professional Development and Webinars

FableFlash Archive

Join Our List
    Incredible Resources for International Dot Day!

FableFriends,

We'd like to invite you to join us for International Dot Day this year, along
with more than 370,000 teachers and students participating worldwide! Scroll
down to discover great resources for this day of celebrating creativity in the
classroom. We're cheering you and your students on as September 15th-ish draws
nearer!

Peter H. Reynolds
Author & Illustrator of The Dot, FableVision Founder

New! Dot Club Website to Celebrate Creativity All Year!

Visit The Dot Club website to learn more about International Dot Day, connect
with The Dot Club community of creative educators, explore helpful resources,
and more! You can also find out more about Angela Maiers, our featured partner
for Dot Day 2012, and the Choose2Matter movement. Read Angela's post about Dot
Day on her official website.

Sign Up and Download the Free Educator's Handbook for International Dot Day

 Have you signed your school up for Dot Day yet? Sign up today and download the
free Dot Day Educator's Handbook, featuring beautiful printable handouts by
Peter H. Reynolds, fabulous educator activities, and more!

Check out the Latest Celebri-dots!

Make sure you journey to the Celebri-dots blog, founded by Terry Shay, the
creative educator in Iowa who also started Dot Day in 2009! You can view a
growing collection of dots submitted by authors, illustrators, and other
celebrities. There's also information on how to submit a dot - please spread the
word to any celebrity friends you may have!

Dot Day Special! Save 30% When You Order
The Dot Interactive Edition: A Big Screen Book
Now through September 15, 2012, save 30% when you order The Dot Interactive
Edition: A Big Screen Book, group story-sharing software that lets you explore
Peter's book with multiple students on any computer or interactive whiteboard.
Discover discussion prompts, a glossary, classroom activities, and more! With
optional narration by Peter and a Meet the Author video, it's like having a
school visit from Peter.

Simply enter promo code DOTDAY at checkout in our store or reference the code on
a P.O. Download your copy today!

New Dot Day Posters by Peter H. Reynolds!

If you want to help spread the word about International Dot Day, visit our blog
to download these free printable posters by Peter! There's one featuring the
September 15th-ish date - and because we know many educators will be celebrating
on the 14th, Peter made one for that date too!

The Discovery Educator Network Invites You to
 Make Your Mark With Peter H. Reynolds

Courtesy  of the Discovery Educator Network (DEN), you are invited to join Peter
H. Reynolds and his twin brother Paul on September 12th at 1:00  pm EST, via
livestream. Hear Peter read The Dot, learn the story behind  International Dot
Day, and find out how you can participate. Everyone  is welcome to join in -
it's simple and easy!

Learn more here.

You're Invited! Join Us for Dot Day in Boston
 If you're in the Boston area on September 15th, please feel free to join  us
outside the Boston Children's Museum for what promises to be an  exciting day,
starting at 11:00 am! Peter H. Reynolds and Mayor Menino will kick things off
with a reading of The Dot, and then fun activities will take place throughout
the Fort Point Channel Neighborhood.

Learn more about the celebration here!

Inspire Others With Posters and T-shirts
 These posters and t-shirts are flying off our shelves! Due to the heavy volume
of orders, our inventory is now limited - so although we will do our best, we
cannot guarantee that orders placed now will arrive before or on September 15th.

Fortunately, the message on these t-shirts and posters is one that can be shared
all year long!

Conferences & Events
Visit our Conferences & Events websiteto find out where the FableVision Learning
Team will be in the upcoming months. We hope to see you there!

Until next time, keep the creativity flowing and your batteries charged!
Together we can make a mark that matters.

Peter and your friends at FableVision Learning

P.S. Remember, we're only a phone call away! Call888-240-3734 or781-320-3225
today. We look forward to hearing from you!

Forward email

This email was sent to kwidz at sbcglobal.net by fablenews at fablevisionlearning.com

Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe™ | Privacy
Policy.

FableVision Learning| 368 Washington Street| Suite 207| Dedham| MA| 02026