[CASL-L] Library SLOs for new teacher evaluation

Deborah Sharpe DSharpe at woodstockacademy.org
Thu Aug 22 09:36:51 PDT 2013

Hello,

I am a high school librarian with no teaching capacity (like many of you out there).  So, what do we do for an SLO and assessment for the new teacher evaluation??

I was wondering if any high school librarians from Eastern CT would be interested in meeting to discuss ideas for the new teacher evaluation??  It might be great to get together and brainstorm.  If anyone is interested, please let me know and we can set up a day/time.  I work in Woodstock but have access to a meeting locations in Sterling as well (which is more centrally located).

Thanks,
Deb Sharpe
Library Director
Woodstock Academy