[CASL-L] book suggestion like the Empty Pot

Crean, Sue creans at brookfieldps.org
Fri Aug 30 07:45:58 PDT 2013

Mr. Peabody's Apples - we used this in fifth grade as an anti bullying
message.

On Fri, Aug 30, 2013 at 9:59 AM, Kathleen Smith <ksmith at ledyard.net> wrote:

>  Hello!  I am looking for a picture book with a strong message, good for
> "back to school" for my principal to read to our k-6 school.  Last year we
> did the Empty Pot.   We are looking for something new that kids may not
> have heard before.  Any ideas would be appreciated.   THANK YOU!!!

Mrs. Sue Crean
21st Century Skills Teacher
Whisconier Middle School
*“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget
what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” ~ Maya
Angelou*