[CASL-L] Weeding policy

Dawn Zillich dzillich at spchs.com
Tue Dec 3 11:55:06 PST 2013

Hello all,

Does anyone have a formal weeding policy they wouldn’t mind sharing? I’m
creating one from scratch because my predecessors didn’t leave one behind,
but it also would be nice to see what others are doing.

Thanks,

Dawn M. Zillich, librarian

St. Paul Catholic High School

"The old idea of the librarian as a sort of recluse closeted with his books
and

interested only in them is the very antithesis of the modern librarian, who

must live with people equally with books, and who must also be keenly aware

of all that is going on in the world around him."

~Linda A. Eastman~ (Head Librarian of the Cleveland Public Library, 1918 to
1938)