[CASL-L] iCONN Bookmarks and Posters

Sullivan, William F William.F.Sullivan at ct.gov
Thu Dec 5 07:58:33 PST 2013

Connecticut Libraries:
To promote awareness of iCONN, we have updated the 11 x 17 posters for public and school libraries, and the bookmarks for kids.  These materials can be viewed and ordered online at no charge here:

http://www.ebscohost.com/iconn

Your order goes directly to EBSCO and EBSCO will mail the posters (in tubes) and bookmarks in the quantity you specify directly to your library.  The contact person at EBSCO to follow-up on your orders is:  Diane Lima at DLima at ebscohost.com<mailto:DLima at ebscohost.com>.

We also have an ample supply of our standard (green/black) iCONN bookmarks.  These can be ordered from the State Library by completing and faxing this form to the State Library:

http://www.cslib.org/iconnsitemap/staff/ICONNBookmarks.aspx

Thank you for helping us to promote awareness of iCONN throughout Connecticut!

Best regards,
Bill and the iCONN staff

William Sullivan, Administrator
iCONN.org - Connecticut's re-search engine
Connecticut State Library
786 South Main Street, Middletown, CT  06457
William.F.Sullivan at ct.gov<mailto:William.F.Sullivan at ct.gov>
www.iconn.org<http://www.iconn.org/> - www.twitter.com/iCONN<http://www.twitter.com/iCONN>
www.ctstatelibrary.org<http://www.cslib.org/> - www.facebook.com/CSLDLD<http://www.facebook.com/CSLDLD>
p:  860-704-2230 or 888-256-1222 (toll-free in CT)
f:  860-704-2228