[CASL-L] Experience with Bulldog Tutors?

Janice Pellegrino JanPellegrino at milforded.org
Sat Feb 2 13:37:33 PST 2013

Hello all!  Has anyone had experience with the group Bulldog Tutors?  They have approached our Guidance Department with an offer of SAT tutoring at our school but I'd love feedback first.  Please see their message below...

Bulldog Tutors is looking to engage with and give back to the greater New Haven community.  Most of our tutors and instructors are Yale University students or graduates and love helping out local students in any capacity.

We are interested in running a 3 hour SAT/ACT test preparation session for students at local high schools.

If this is something that Foran High School would be interested in please get back to me.  We are already working with Hillhouse High School in this capacity and would like to extend this opportunity to students from other towns.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts....

Janice Pellegrino, M.P., M.L.S.

Librarian
Joseph A. Foran High School