[CASL-L] Circulation question

Irene K kwidz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 22 08:56:05 PST 2013

There is no reason to do manual once you have an automated system. Doing so defeats the purpose: save time and build data. You can easily generate a report on how often books circulate for weeding purposes. I used the pockets for bookmarks. There is also no need for physical shelf cards.

Sent from my iPhone