[CASL-L] Free Webinar: Homework Help with iCONN, Jan. 22nd

Abery, Kris Kris.Abery at ct.gov
Wed Jan 2 05:12:36 PST 2013

Please excuse the cross posting

The following Free Webinar: Homework Help with iCONN has been scheduled for Tuesday,  January 22nd (3:00 - 4:00 pm).  To register access the Connecticut Library Continuing Education Calendar of Events @ http://evanced.info/cslib/evanced/eventcalendar.asp or click on the registration links below.

Free Webinar: Homework Help with iCONN - Tues., January 22nd (Online)
This workshop focuses on Gale's homework helper resources. We'll use actual school assignments to explore the In Context resources (Science, U.S. History, World History, Biography), perfect for middle and high school students. We'll also take a look at Kids InfoBits for elementary age students. We'll also take a quick look at Testing and Education Reference Center for students preparing for college and careers.

Register @ http://bit.ly/Vvoob8

Kris Abery
Continuing Education Coordinator
Connecticut State Library