[CASL-L] FREE Webinar Tomorrow 1/16 | Teacher Librarian Evaluation and Professional Growth Plans

IRENE KWIDZINSKI kwidz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 15 08:33:41 PST 2013

FYI

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Erin Pettus <erin at edweb.net>
To: Irene Kwidzinski <kwidz at sbcglobal.net>
Sent: Tue, January 15, 2013 10:14:40 AM
Subject: Webinar Tomorrow 1/16 | Teacher Librarian Evaluation and Professional
Growth Plans

Join us for the next Emerging Tech webinar!
Teacher Librarian Evaluation and Professional Growth Plans

Wednesday, January 16, 2013 5PM ET
In This Session

As states across the country adopt more stringent teacher evaluation and growth
plans, librarians are struggling to ascertain how to meet new expectations.
Several states, and the American Association of School librarians have devised
interesting approaches to create meaningful and relevant evaluation criteria for
school librarians. In this session, we will examine these and other models,
including Charlotte Danielson’s, and discuss the advantages and challenges of
applying them to school librarians.
To Participate in the Live Session

- Login at www.instantpresenter.com/edweb2 at the scheduled time.

- There is no pre-registration for this event.

- This webinar will be recorded and archived in this community for viewing at
anytime.
Here are some helpful tips for the best webinar experience

- Being hardwired is best, not wireless

- Test your system for best quality: www.instantpresenter.com/systemtest

- Close Skype and any other applications that use internet bandwidth

- Close any unnecessary applications
About the Presenter

Michelle Luhtala is the Head Librarian at New Canaan High School in New Canaan,
Connecticut.  She is the winner of the 2011 "I Love My Librarian" Award, the
2010 National School Library Program of the Year (NSLPY), and the Connecticut
Library Association's 2012 Outstanding Librarian Award.
This program is sponsored by Follett Software Company.
Follow us on Twitter @edWebnet to learn about upcoming webinars and special
events!