[CASL-L] Status of Orders for iCONN Posters and Bookmarks

Sullivan, William F William.F.Sullivan at ct.gov
Fri Jul 12 12:34:36 PDT 2013

Connecticut Libraries:
EBSCO has received over 140 orders for posters and bookmarks and, until now, has not had sufficient staff in place to handle most of the orders received.  This is now being rectified and EBSCO expects to get all these orders out next week, after which they anticipate a more timely delivery schedule.  Thanks for your patience on this.

Further, we clarified the online order form as it relates to bookmarks, as it was not our intent to limit the bookmarks to elementary schools only.  The form now reads "Bookmarks for Kids" - for elementary schools and public libraries.

William Sullivan, Administrator
iCONN.org - Connecticut's re-search engine
Connecticut State Library
786 South Main Street, Middletown, CT  06457
William.F.Sullivan at ct.gov<mailto:William.F.Sullivan at ct.gov>
www.iconn.org<http://www.iconn.org/> - www.twitter.com/iCONN<http://www.twitter.com/iCONN>
www.ctstatelibrary.org<http://www.cslib.org/> - www.facebook.com/CSLDLD<http://www.facebook.com/CSLDLD>
p:  860-704-2230 or 888-256-1222 (toll-free in CT)
f:  860-704-2228