[CASL-L] Neal Shusterman on October 7

Sandi Harss sandi_harss at whps.org
Wed Jun 5 13:03:07 PDT 2013

Hello all,

The award-winning and popular  tween and teen author Neal Shusterman is
doing the circuit in and around West Hartford during the second week in
October...he's confirmed with me that he's available Monday October 7th...
  I'm hoping another school in this general area will want to split that
date with me...anyone interested?

Here are his criteria for the lowest fee possible of $1600 for a 1/2 day
(one or two presentations plus whatever time leftover for autographing):

My fee is $3,200 per day if:
-- You are booking me in your area (Neal would ultimately decide whether
the distance between Bristow and the other school was reasonable) for three
or more days,  (this criterion has already been met...he's in this area the
whole week of October 7) AND
-- I will be speaking to AT LEAST 800 students each day, (Bristow has 420
students...your school needs around 380 students) AND
-- Every student will have read at least one of my books prior to my
arrival, either individually, or as a class.

Please contact me directly if you are interested and in a position to
confirm this booking.
--
*Sandi*

Sandi Harss, MS, MLS
Bristow Middle School Library
34 Highland Street
West Hartford, CT 06119-1323
Tele: 860-231-2100 x262
Fax: 860-231-2107
http://www.whps.org/school/bristow/Library/library.htm
http://blog.whps.org/bristowlibrary/

"What's right isn't always popular. What's popular isn't always right" -
attributed to Howard Cosell

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:
This West Hartford Public Schools e-mail may contain confidential information. It is intended solely for the original designated recipient(s).
Any other use is prohibited and access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized.
Any opinions expressed are those of the author and are not necessarily endorsed by WHPS.