[CASL-L] new state evaluation

Kathleen Smith ksmith at ledyard.net
Mon Jun 17 10:05:05 PDT 2013

Me too!   Any ideas for elementary too would be great.    Creating pre and post assessments for my lessons is my current plan.

Have a great day!!!!

Kathleen Smith
kcurrie72 at gmail.com

"May love and laughter light your days,
and warm your heart and home.
May good and faithful friends be yours,
wherever you may roam.
May peace and plenty bless your world
with joy that long endures.
May all life's passing seasons
bring the best to you and yours!"

Sent from my iPhone.  Please forgive any typos.