[CASL-L] iCONN - Transition from Cengage Gale to EBSCO - update

Sullivan, William F William.F.Sullivan at ct.gov
Fri Jun 21 10:56:22 PDT 2013

Connecticut libraries:
iCONN will begin migrating from Gale to EBSCO resources on Sunday, June 30, 2013 at 4pm. By 6pm, or likely earlier, all iCONN landing pages, resource menus and popular magazine web pages will reflect the EBSCO resources and all access to Gale through iCONN.org will be unavailable. This early access will allow additional time Sunday evening for any troubleshooting needed to ensure that everything is fully operational on Monday morning.  Also at that time all supporting web pages (help information, training, and promotional materials) will be available.  The current trial site at http://www.cslib.org/iconnsitemap/staff/Forthcoming.aspx (username = iconn and password = iconn) will continue to be available as an alternate (back-up) route to EBSCO resources until such time that we are confident that the new system is stable. We are nearing the end of testing the direct links to databases now and will distribute them to libraries as soon as testing is completed.

We hope you will find iCONN's new suite of resources useful!

William Sullivan, Administrator
iCONN.org - Connecticut's re-search engine
Connecticut State Library
786 South Main Street, Middletown, CT  06457
William.F.Sullivan at ct.gov<mailto:William.F.Sullivan at ct.gov>
www.iconn.org<http://www.iconn.org/> - www.twitter.com/iCONN<http://www.twitter.com/iCONN>
www.ctstatelibrary.org<http://www.cslib.org/> - www.facebook.com/CSLDLD<http://www.facebook.com/CSLDLD>
p:  860-704-2230 or 888-256-1222 (toll-free in CT)
f:  860-704-2228