[CASL-L] curriculum input

Cathy Andronik cathyandronik at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 6 10:52:36 PST 2013

Somehow I got myself onto the Central Office English curriculum committee for next school year.  Not quite sure what I said right to do that after all this time, but I have a feeling it had something to do with my strong opinions and input about CCSS on the secondary level.

Cathy Andronik
Brien McMahon HS
Norwalk