[CASL-L] video transcoding system- one more thing

Eva Longo evalongo77 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 10:52:54 PDT 2013

Good afternoon,

This pertains to the e-mail that I sent out earlier today in regards to the
new video transcoding system that has been installed in our school.

I was wondering if anyone has been or is in a system that has been cited
for showing films in a non- face to face instruction situation that does
not fall under the Fair Use umbrella?  If so, could you please share what
the repercussions were?

Thanks in advance for your help and have a good day,

Eva Longo
Timothy Edwards Middle
South Windsor