[CASL-L] Noodletools vs Easy Bib

Leslie Poulos l_poulos at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 26 14:41:46 PDT 2013

We use NT in Weth at the middle school and love it. I send kids comments electronically and can view changes made (or not made). We do have them do a batch of old fashioned index notecards first which makes the transition easier to the electronic if they choose. The kids and I love the newer features for ISBN import and copying and pasting preformatted citations. Also we start with the easier junior level in seventh and move them to the advanced level in 8th grade.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android