[CASL-L] Neal Shusterman Visit

LJ Averill averilllj at hotmail.com
Thu May 2 17:44:15 PDT 2013

Hi,
Neal Shusterman is visiting McGee Middle School in Berlin, Ct in October 9, 2013.  If you are interested in also arranging a visit for your students at an adjoining time, we should be able to save on his travel expenses from CA.  According to his Web site, he currently has two days open in October.  Let me know if you are interested.  (His books are not only very engaging, but also thought-provoking, and his visit to the middle school in Avon was well received last year.)

Laurie Averill
McGee Middle School
899 Norton Rd
Berlin, CT