[CASL-L] 3 Seats Available: Basic PC Maintenance, May 14th (MLSC)

Abery, Kris Kris.Abery at ct.gov
Wed May 8 07:51:30 PDT 2013

There are still 3 seats available in the Basic PC Maintenance workshop on Tuesday, May 14th at the Middletown LSC.  To register visit the Connecticut Calendar of CE Events online @  http://evanced.info/cslib/evanced/eventcalendar.asp

Basic PC Maintenance - May 14th (MLSC)
We use computers daily, but do we understand what happens inside our PCs the moment you press the round button? Knowing the basic processes of a computer will help you better maintain and trouble shoot it. In this hands-on workshop we’ll learn some simple tips to keep your PC running longer and faster.

This workshop will cover:
*The internal components of a computer,
*Concepts such as software, hardware, Operating Systems, & Drivers
*Preventative maintenance
*Physical maintenance
*Defragging your PC
*Backup methods