[CASL-L] Knowledge Quest

Irene K kwidz at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 20 09:41:07 PDT 2013

The May/June issue theme is Rising to the Challenge in preparation for the AASL National conference in Hartford November 11-17. It is filled with great articles including one by our very own Sara Kelley-Mudie, CASL president and Jackie Galante, CASL past president.

Having the national conference come to our state is such an opportunity! National leaders in our field, beloved authors and an incredible number of exhibitors for products and services we need, this is a do-not-miss-event.

See you there!

Sent from my iPhone