[CASL-L] Survey results: Group Webinars - What would you like to see?

Styles, Julie Julie.Styles at ct.gov
Mon Nov 4 08:36:35 PST 2013

Thanks to all of you who participated in this survey!

Next month, we will be hosting free viewings (at the MLSC) for the two webinars that you were most interested in seeing (and we plan to host more in the near future):

The Elusive Library Non-User: How Can Libraries Find Out What Non-Users Want?
12/6/2013, 3:00 PM
Fee: FREE

E-Books 101 - A Look at Devices, Platforms, and Training Ideas
12/17/2013, 2:00 PM
Fee: FREE

And we added a third (2-part) webinar that you might also be interested in:

How to Discuss E-Books with Patrons (2 parts)
12/5/2013 and 12/12/2013, 2:30 PM
Fee: $20 (for both parts)

Please note - these webinars will be viewed in a group setting at the Middletown Library Service Center.

Please click here for more information and to register.<http://evanced.info/cslib/evanced/eventcalendar.asp>

Julie Styles
Continuing Education/Professional Development Coordinator
CT State Library Division of Library Development
Middletown Library Services Center
786 South Main Street, Middletown, CT 06457
860.704.2206
www.ctstatelibrary.org
www.facebook.com/CSLDLD
Twitter: @csldld