[CASL-L] Redesign high school library help

Nancy Carlson carlsonn at fpsct.org
Thu Nov 14 08:27:39 PST 2013

Our principal has asked us to find someone to look at out library and help us redesign our space for today's vision of the 21st century student. Has any one used someone that they would recommend? We are attending AASL tomorrow and will look there, but would rather get a recommendation from some one.
--
Nancy M. Carlson
Farmington High School
<carlsonn at fpsct.org>carlsonn at fpsct.org
<http://www.fpsct.org>
The documents accompanying this fax or e-mail transmission, including any attachments, are for the sole use of the intended recipients and MAY contain confidential school, health or other information that is legally privileged. The authorized recipient of this information is prohibited from disclosing this information to any other party unless required or permitted to do so by law or regulation.
If you are NOT the intended recipient you are hereby notified that ANY disclosure, copying, or further distribution of the contents of these documents is prohibited. If you have received this information via facsimile in error, please notify the sender immediately and arrange for the return or destruction of these documents. If information is received via e-mail and you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by e-mail immediately and delete/destroy both the original and the reply e-mail message.