[CASL-L] AASL13 Hartford

Kennedy, Denise S. kennd001 at hartfordschools.org
Mon Nov 18 10:12:33 PST 2013

I agree that the conference was great! Lots to see and do, and the best thing was meeting and talking with other school librarians from around the country. Special thanks to those of you who were able to make it to the presentation: "Collaboration: It's a Challenge!" A ninth grade English teacher from my school joined me in sharing info about some of our successful (and a few not-as-successful) collaborative efforts.

Denise S. Kennedy, LMS
Classical Magnet School
85 Woodland Street
Hartford, CT 06105