[CASL-L] NoodleTools & Google Apps Update

Yulo-medeiros, Julie jyulo at cromwell.k12.ct.us
Tue Nov 26 06:25:14 PST 2013

Update from problem last week with connection NoodleTools to Google Apps:

Good News! Our district's NoodleTools account and Google Apps account are now working together. Thanks to Tracy Earnshaw and the IT department in her district (RSD 13). They were able to figure out the problem and send me directions and a screenshot that I was able to pass on to our IT department. It was simply a matter of clicking on something in the Google Admins account and not an issue with a paid vs. free version of Google Apps.

Julie

Julie Yulo-Medeiros
School Librarian
Virtual High School Site Coordinator