[CASL-L] Justification for attending face-to-face conferences

Michelle Luhtala mluhtala at me.com
Sun Oct 13 08:53:12 PDT 2013

Hi All,

For my November edWeb.net webinar <http://edweb.net/emergingtech> (November
13, 2013 5-6PM) , I plan to share compelling talking points that librarians
can use to garnish support for live conference attendance. Since I'll be
broadcasting from Hartford, I'd like to feature guests who want to share
their excitement about the 16th National AASL Conference in Hartford, CT,
how they obtained approval to get there, and ‘rising to the challenge’ of
millennial librarianship.

Please get in touch if you'd like to

   1. Share your story virtually in real time
   2. Co-present live on the 13th (probably at the Hilton)
   3. Allow me to pre-record your story in a Skype interview and share the
   video during the webinar.

This seems like a natural fit for Connecticut librarians since the
conference is here in our home state.

:-)ML