[CASL-L] Fw: [Massachusetts School Library Association] We've almost reached capacity, but there is still...

IRENE KWIDZINSKI kwidz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 16 10:53:01 PDT 2013

FYI

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Kathy Lowe <notification+ph33p3-i at facebookmail.com>
To: Massachusetts School Library Association <mslamembers at groups.facebook.com>
Sent: Monday, September 16, 2013 12:56 PM
Subject: [Massachusetts School Library Association] We've almost reached capacity, but there is still...

Facebook
Kathy Lowe posted in Massachusetts School Library Association
 Kathy Lowe 12:56pm Sep 16
We've almost reached capacity, but there is still room for a few more for our eBook workshop this Saturday, September 21. See details at http://www.facebook.com/l/GAQE-2FTN/maschoolibraries.org/content/view/1174/771/

Register online at www.regonline.com/MSLAeBooks

Remember - there is a $15 per person discount for groups from the same district who register together.

Hope to see you there!
eBooks eXplained: eXploring eBooks for School Libraries
maschoolibraries.org
Thanks to Paul MacInnis from Sebco Books for his breakfast sponsorship. And Hugh Poza and Geoffrey T...

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.