[CASL-L] SBAC Help

Crean, Sue creans at brookfieldps.org
Wed Sep 18 08:52:25 PDT 2013

Learning.com has a fee program called EasyTech which seemed to have some of
the skills needed. We have (are continuing to) look at it.

Sue Crean
Brookfield

On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 7:48 AM, Matthew Cadorette <
MCadorette at waterfordschools.org> wrote:

>  Hello Everyone:****
>
> ** **
>
> One of the problems our teachers are noticing about the SBAC on-line test
> is the fact that students need to have some computer savvy along with
> content knowledge.  This isn’t filling in bubbles with #2 pencils.****
>
> ** **
>
> Has anyone found or heard of a way for students to practice the process
> part of the test?  It would be great to find some way to isolate how the
> tests are given and get the students past that anxiety so they can focus on
> the content.****
>
> ** **
>
> Any suggestions?****
>
> ** **
>
> *Matthew Cadorette*
>
> *Librarian*
>
> *Waterford High School*
>
> *Waterford, CT 06385*
>
> *(860) 437-6956*
>
> ** **

Mrs. Sue Crean
21st Century Skills Teacher
Whisconier Middle School
*“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget
what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” ~ Maya
Angelou*