[CASL-L] Talk to Us! We want your feedback!

Styles, Julie Julie.Styles at ct.gov
Mon Sep 30 07:24:37 PDT 2013

Hello my fellow Connecticut librarians...

I know you are all super busy trying to be the awesome librarians that you are, but we over here at the Division of Library Development need your feedback!

Our job is to make your job easier, so help us help you by filling out this short, easy, pain-free survey.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/csldld_talk_to_us

And feel free to contact me directly, anytime, if you have questions, concerns, or comments.

Thanks!

Julie Styles
Continuing Education Coordinator
CT State Library Division of Library Development
Middletown Library Services Center
786 South Main Street, Middletown, CT 06457
860.704.2206
www.ctstatelibrary.org
www.facebook.com/CSLDLD
Twitter: @csldld