[CASL-L] [CLC] School Librarians' Roundtable - Fairfield County, Grades 6-12: First Meeting!

Leah Farrell lfarrell at ctlibrarians.org
Tue Apr 8 07:48:47 PDT 2014

School Librarians' Roundtable - Fairfield County, Grades 6-12

Co-Chairs:
Jessica Wismar, Bethel High School (wismarj at bethel.k12.ct.us)
Kathy Malatesta, Brookfield High School (malatestak at brookfieldps.org)
Jennifer Rocca, Brookfield High School (roccaj at brookfieldps.org)

Friday, April 11, 2014
12:00 p.m.
Brookfield High School

Join us for our very first meeting, held at Brookfield High School (they have an early dismissal that day)! We will get to know each other and focus our discussion on collection development (i.e., collection analysis, resources for making purchase decisions, budgeting), genre-fication in the secondary school library, balancing print and e-resources, and increasing circulation among secondary students.

Snacks will be provided for attendees!

Directions: www.brookfield.k12.ct.us/subsite/bhs/page/general-information-directions-2236

Registration is encouraged ... please register here or email your name and library to clc at ctlibrarians.org. Hope to see you there!

Leah Farrell, MLIS
Projects Coordinator
Connecticut Library Consortium
860-344-8777
lfarrell at ctlibrarians.org

You have received this message because your library is a CLC member or partner. Update your CLC email settings.